1. Make access easy for patients with specific orthopaedic and trauma service needs.
2. Make services affordable to both rich and poor patients.
3. Ease orthopaedic and trauma load from the national health system.
4. Remain charitable to people requiring help when giving service.
5. Become a tertiary level super-speciality hospital that can cater to difficult referred cases from the periphery and the centre.
6. Contribute in the training of mid-level and higher level students of medicine and the para-medical sciences.
7. Become a leader in the acquirement and implementation of the advanced technology in the care of orthopaedic and trauma patients